Empowering People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities to Lead Fuller Lives


Maintenance Assistant

Full Time Position, Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM

High School Diploma/GED required. Experience in light building repairs (electric, plumbing and carpentry), as well as skills in operating cleaning equipment. Some heavy lifting is required along with interior/exterior maintenance.  Position requires a valid driver’s license.


Behavioral Specialist

Full Time Position

Applicants must have a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, School Psychology or Mental Health Counseling and experience in assessment and behavioral modification program design and development. Work with intellectually/developmentally disabled adults to assess their social, emotional and intellectual functioning. Design and implement goals to address behavior issues and assess progress. Train staff, in the use of behavioral techniques, to ensure behaviors are properly addressed.



Part Time Position, Monday-Friday, Split Shift

Prepare meals from a set menu for 10-15 residents, order supplies and maintain cleanliness of kitchen area. Experience in cooking for groups is required. High School Diploma/GED and valid driver’s license preferred.

Registered Nurse

Full Time Position, Monday-Friday - 35 hours per week

Under the supervision of a nursing supervisor, registered nurse will be responsible for the overall administration of files/records, medication management, routine nursing services, identification and assessment of health problems of adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities. Must be duly licensed as a Registered Nurse in New York State and at least one year of experience is preferred.


Wait Staff

Part Time Position, Friday and Saturday, with the possibility for additional hours. This position will escort individuals to their tables, present menus, answer questions and make recommendations upon request. Additional duties include ensuring entry and accuracy of orders, prepare and receive payment. Applicants must also stock supplies and clean the premises as necessary. In this specialized setting, the wait staff will interact and support the individuals of the program and uphold all of their rights and protections. Position requires a High School Diploma/GED and 1 year of experience as a server.

Recreation, Habilitation and Resident Assistants

Positions Available in Residential Settings, Day and Recreation Programs. Assist individuals with daily living skills and community orientation. High School Diploma/GED required and clean driver’s license preferred. Desire to work with intellectually/developmentally disabled adults, and prior experience a plus. Temporary positions are also available.


Sr. Individual Habilitation Assistant

Various Part Time Positions, Flexible Hours - 3 to 9 hours in early evening, late afternoon or weekends. Working one-to-one with individual/family in-home setting, teaching intellectually/developmentally disabled individuals, children through adults. High School Diploma/GED and either two years of college or two years of experience in human services field or an equivalent combination of both required.

Medicaid Service Coordinator

Full Time Position, Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 4:30PM

Assess and advocate the needs of developmentally disabled individuals for medical, social, educational and other services. An Associate’s degree in Health or Human Services + 1 year working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities or 1 year as a Service Coordinator/Case Manager with any population is required. Strong communication and organizational skills, as well as, reliable vehicle and driver’s license is required.